for the 2023 MDS Annual Meeting at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel.
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Register for this free session by following this link: https://www.meddermsociety.org/2022-monkeypox-virus-mpxv-virtual-symposium/
Congratulations! Amy McMichael, MD, from Wake Forest University Health Sciences as the 2022 Lifetime Achievement Awardee
Drew Emge, MD from Duke University was presented the Carla Sparker Research Scholarship Award, on March 24th. This award is dedicated exclusively to funding young investigators in dermatology research who are passionate about complex medical dermatology. This scholarship supports small research grants for emerging investigators intended to explore new research concepts, pilot a new experiment, or undertake a novel or secondary data analysis.
The MDS Committee on Education is now accepting abstracts for the 2022 Annual Meeting. Please visit the MDS website for additional information.
- Monday, January 3, 2022 Abstract Submission Deadline
SUBMITTING YOUR COMPLETED ABSTRACT
- Submit your FINAL Abstract Here ~ MDS ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SITE
- Abstracts will NOT be considered if forwarded to the MDS administrative office
- The deadline to submit an application to the MDS Mentorship Program is quickly approaching. All applications must be received by Monday, December 13, 2021.
- Applications, including letters of support, Bio-Sketch and personal statement must be submitted through the MDS Mentorship Application Link
On behalf of the Medical Dermatology Society (MDS) Board of Directors, we are excited to announce the 2022 MDS Annual Meeting will take place in Boston, Massachusetts on Thursday, March 24th. In the coming weeks, members will receive additional information regarding registration, abstracts, agenda, and other pertinent information.