One of the major missions of our organization is to further the understanding of dermatologic diseases through education and research and to advance the training of future medical dermatologists. The MDS Mentorship Program is an integral part of accomplishing this mission. It offers Residents, Post-Doc Fellows, and Junior Faculty an opportunity to spend time learning from a faculty member with expertise in caring for patients with severe skin disease and ensures that we develop the next generation of medical dermatologists.
- Mentor must be an attending faculty
- Mentor and Mentee must be active current members of the MDS
- Mentor and Mentee must not be from the same institution
- A Mentor may host more than one awardee in the same year
- Letter of Recommendation from potential Mentor is requested from the applicant with a description of projects or experiences the applicant will undertake
In becoming a Mentor for the MDS Program? Simply complete the online form below.