2024 MDS ANNUAL MEETING ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
The Medical Dermatology Society invites you to become a supporter of its 2024 Annual Meeting, by advertising in the Annual Meetings printed program Book. When you support the MDS and advertise in the Meeting Program Book, you celebrate the MDS’s rich history and its contributions to patient-centered research in medical dermatology, as well as spotlighting your organization’s opportunities or message. We invite you to increase your organization’s visibility and advertise in the 2024 MDS Program Book, with distribution to approximately 300 attendees.
- Support the MDS Annual Meeting by highlighting your Med Derm Program
- Highlight your institutions fellowship opportunities
- Advertise your Corporation’s website and logo
- Congratulate the 2024 Medical Dermatology Society Lifetime Achievement Awardee
- Congratulate the Mentorship Awardees or opportunities for mentorships
- Promotion of pharma companies, drugs, and medical device companies must be approved by the MDS office
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADVERTISEMENT SUBMISSIONS
- Early commitments maximize your organization’s recognition; we encourage you to submit your advertising requests early
- Your advertisement, career opportunity, organization’s logo, and message will be adjusted to your reserved advertising space.
- Advertising space is limited, and ads will be placed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Includes Logo and acknowledgement on MDS Website http://www.meddermsociety.org/
- Advertisements acknowledged through email to MDS Membership and within the printed program book
- Company logos and text will be formatted according to the reserved advertisement size by the Program Book Editor
- All artwork must be submitted to the MDS office as a HIGH RESOLUTION .eps, .jpg or print ready .pdf
- Front, back and inside cover ads are first-come, first-serve
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
In order to receive recognition in the 2024 printed program book, all materials, which include; reservation form, logo, text, and payment in full, must be received by the deadline of Friday, January 19, 2024 for inclusion in the program book.