ADVANCED REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2024
- All cancellations must be made in writing no later than Friday, February 23, 2024.
- A $50.00 administrative fee will be charged per requested registration form to be refunded.
- Cancellations after February 23rd will not receive a refund.
STATUS VERIFICATION FOR RESIDENTS, POST-DOCTORAL, AND MEDICAL STUDENTS
- Residents, Post-Doctoral Fellows and Medical Students must submit a letter from their department verifying their status.
- Letters must be signed and on official university/institution letterhead. Letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSOR YOUR INSTUTIONS RESIDENTS, POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW OR MEDICAL STUDENTS
- Consider a donation to the MDS that will help offset the expenses associated with extending highly discounted fees for trainees to attend the MDS Annual Meeting. The MDS strives to keep the fees for membership and the meeting registration at a minimum or at no-expense to Medical Students, Residents and Post-Docs. For the MDS continue to fiscally sustain this, your donations to support your attendees are greatly appreciated.
- Simply click add a “Sponsor A Resident/Post-Doctoral Fellow” or “Sponsor A Medical Student” ticket to your registration.
- If you would like to sponsor a specific attendee from your department/institution, please add this option and then include their name and email address on your form and we will reach out to get them registered.
- You can email the MDS Office directly and request a specific attendee(s) from your institution to be added to your registration.