The Medical Dermatology Society invites you to become a supporter of its 2019 Annual Meeting, which will be held in Washington, DC on Thursday, February 28th, in conjunction with the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting. As you support the MDS and advertise in the Annual Meeting Program Book, you celebrate the MDS’s rich history and its contributions to patient-centered research in adult medical dermatology, as well as spotlighting your organizations’ opportunities or message. We invite you to increase your organization’s visibility and advertise in the 2019 MDS Program Book, with distribution to approximately 270 attendees.
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE…
- Support the MDS Annual Meeting by highlighting your Med Derm Program
- Highlight Fellowship and Faculty Opportunities
- Highlight your department or institution
- Congratulate the 2019 MDS Lifetime Achievement Awardee
CONSIDERATIONS FOR ADVERTISEMENTS
- CME guidelines prohibit the promotion of pharma companies, drugs, and medical device companies
- Early commitments maximize your organizations’ recognition; we encourage you to submit your advertising requests as soon as possible
- Your advertisement, career opportunity, organizations logo and message will be adjusted to your reserved advertising space
- Advertising space is limited, and ads will be placed on a first come, first serve basis
READY TO PLACE YOUR AD?
2020 Program Book Advertisements will be accepted for the program book in the Fall of 2019
- Fill out the online or printable Reservation Form here.
- Reservation form, logo, text and payment must be received by xx
- Questions, contact the MDS Office at 216.579.9300 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Inclusion in the Annual Meeting Program Book Has Now Closed