About the MDS
Members of the Medical Dermatology Society (MDS) represent the heart and soul of our specialty: Medical Dermatology. The MDS is made up of the thought leaders of clinical dermatology and the teachers of the next generation of practicing dermatologists. Our members include academicians, private practitioners, and resident physicians. We specialize in the care of patients with serious dermatologic diseases. Our mission is to improve the care of patients with these conditions.
PURSUE A CAREER IN MEDICAL DERMATOLOGY BY:
• Encouraging resident presentations at the Medical Dermatology Society Annual Meeting
• Developing sdvanced medical dermatology rotations for residents to work with experts in our
field across the country
• Encouraging dermatology programs to sponsor 5-year combined Internal Medicine/Dermatology
• Coordinating and providing lectures and sessions on medical dermatology topics at major
• Providing lectures, discussions and case presentations at the Annual Meeting of the
Medical Dermatology Society
The Medical Dermatology Society works to improve the care of our patients by creating a national clinical trials consortium to develop clinical trials for patients with the most serious skin conditions.
Copyright 2013 Medical Dermatology Society
All rights reserved. Reproduction of any part of this site is strictly prohibited.